The inspiration for the eight competition categories was given by the honorary president of the Global Healthcare Travel Council (GHTC), Dr. Fawzi Al-Hammouri.
Competition is voluntary
Competition is aimed at all business entities offering healthcare and tourism services that have their own, ready-made video clips containing advertising or educational content.
Applying to all categories
Contestants are free to choose for themselves the categories in which they wish to compete.
Competitors can compete in all categories, but with a different (single) video in each category.
Organizer is authorized to transfer the Competitor’s video to another category, different than the one selected by the Competitor, if the organizer thinks that the said video does not belong to the selected category.
Each categorie - separate topic
Competitors’ videos cannot be longer than 15 minutes.
Application form needs to contain the link to the relevant video clip.
The Organizer reserves the right to refuse an entry without explanation.
- Please fill out the application form below (application form needs to contain the link to the relevant video clip)
- Submit a written consent for publishing the link on organizer’s web-page. You can send the signed consent by standard mail to the following address: MD Medicon GmbH, Paracelsusgasse 9, 1030 Vienna, Austria or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Pay the competition fee.
Price for competition in one catagory: 2.300,-€
The price does not include 20% statutory VAT.
Competition fee includes:
- The Forum Accreditations and Gala Evening Accreditations for 2 (two) persons valid at 18th of December 2019 in the Hofburg palace in Vienna
- Expert committee expenses
- Convention Image video in HD – will contain your logo, important details of the Forum, as well as the imperial award ceremony at the Hofburg residential palace. Scenes of Vienna`s landmarks in time of Advent will be provided too
- Rental of video displays for playing video clips during the 3rd Convention Health Benefit in Vienna at 18th December 2019
- Rental of video displays for playing video clips on the premises of Paracelsus Center in Vienna all year round.
- Expenses pertaining to data processing, postal services, advertising activities and press-conferences
- IT staff and servers expenses
- Up to 100 Health Benefit tickets for the research not „More health in tourism“ (this is not an accreditation – prize game should be confirmed))
Not included in Competition fee:
- Procedure or expenses of substituting the video clip, in the event that the Competitor wishes to compete with a video other than the one originally applied for the Competition
- Finalists accommodation, travel expenses, costs of beverage and food out of standard, as well as insurance of persons and personal belongings
- Expenses of compiling texts and other materials for the purpose of making Image videos during the 3rd Convention Health Benefit
- Any kind of preparing or creation (text or graphic)
- Editing of the video presentation